- My name is Henrik Helweg-Larsen, b. 1965. I live north of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Danish photographer who loves to travels alle over the world. A range of subjects comes easy to me; street, people, nature
- I startet taking pictures in the age of 12 and still loves It. I'we taken many courses during the years. My perhaps most important lesson was a weeklong
workshop with Swedish Master Photographer Anders Petersen introducing "Ugly pictures" and imperfection. Fatamogana in Copenhagen
- I work with Nikon D810, Raw editing in Capture One.
- As many photographeres I started Analog B/H with dark chamber, It was my favorit for many years. Dia Posetiv was my choise during the late 80'
- Printing up to A3+
printing in house. Any size you like can be arranged, as almost any material of your choice is possible.
- I work with an open Mind and with a creative Wiew - In
crowded Places or alone in the Nature. Indoor I prefer Natural Light when
- Street and travel photography are my favorite disciplines as well as Portraits taken in a natural environment.
- My customers are found among commercial
companies, public institutions, NGO’s, as well as private project.
- I conduct decoration jobs in
close relation with the customer. Art photography, as well as documentation,
- During the years I
had several solo exhibitions, as well as group exhibitions in
Denmark and in Europa.
- I won the photo competition Evighedstræer in 2014 with Danmarks Naturforening as well as getting no. two and 4.
- Instructor and facilitator at Frames of European Common Life International Photography workshops, 2014-15.
- I'm active in Crossing Borders a International NGO working for Human rights out of Copenhagen
- Feel free to use the contact form for
any questions on prices, pictures on stock, prints, exhibitions, ore need a photographer for your next project.
Busy lives in a megacity, the daily routines in small towns,
village people working their fields - Inspiration is every where! I work in
developing countries, as well as in the Industrialized parts of the world - production,
handicraft, construction work, framing, marketplaces, cultural and religious
events. I work hard to capture it all..
Our daily living, struggling for survival, the happy moments, colorful holidays,
kids playing – Everywhere people meet is a drivers for my photography passion.
In a face I see the depths of life. In the wild nature I find peace.
is where my inspiration comes from
Please enjoy my work
All photos are captured and copyrighted
by www.hh-organic.dk. / Henrik Helweg-Larsen